ENM’s Series L3/L4 AC/DC or Free contact is offered as a pulse counter or hour meter. It features an 7 digit LCD display with self-powered CMOS circuit. These units are powered by an internal lithium battery. The totalizing counter or hour meter can be with and without external electronic reset. The total running count or time is displayed at all times.
The meter is 100% epoxy encapsulated and protected from shock and vibration to keep out the harshest environments plus provide years of service. This instrument is ideal for any application that requires reliable count or time keeping for service maintenance schedules in a small space.
- High reliability
- Low cost and small size
- Low operating current
- Wide operating voltage
- Lithium battery (Non-replaceable)
- Display always on
- 100% sealed (IP68)
- High shock and vibration specs.
- Polarity insensitive L3 A model
- Silent operating, no moving parts
- Wide voltage range covering most AC/DC applications
- Free contact application when power not available
- Solid state electronics
- Quartz Crystal
- Made in the U.S.A.